We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Design Professional for our Seattle office. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong design sensibility, and appreciates the process of articulating design through the documentation and construction process.
- Prepare design and construction documents and generate detailed solutions to architectural problems
- Exhibit understanding of design concepts and produce design documentation to support those concepts
- Coordinate documentation work with project team
- Coordinate and manage the construction administration process including interface with owner, contractor, and consultants
- Contribute to team effort through the spirit of collaboration
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- 2-5 years of experience in a range of architectural skills
- Revit proficiency required
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable about sustainable strategies
- Ability to manage workload demands between several projects
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio via email to: [email protected].