We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of a junior Specifications Writer for our Seattle office. The ideal candidate has an appreciation for the importance of the written language to capture the essence of building components that cannot be described in drawings, and has an interest in architecture and materials.
- Collaborate with project design teams to develop project specifications and ensure seamless coordination of contract documents.
- Assists construction administration team in reviewing substitution submittals to determine appropriateness for and compliance with specifications.
- Assists senior specifications writer in researching products and updating and maintaining master specifications.
- Manage the firm’s monthly lunch and learn presentation with product representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or related field. Be willing to acquire Construction Document Technologist (CDT) certification. Exam fees will be paid for by Bassetti Architects.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including cover letter and resume via email to: [email protected].