We are currently seeking talented and enthusiastic candidates for the full-time position of BIM Manager. The ideal candidate has experience with BIM management in A&E firms, is a good communicator, and a self-motivated individual who will strive working in a highly collaborative environment.
This position is for our Seattle office.
- Manage BIM software
- Manage BIM office standards
- Lead BIM focused meetings
- Troubleshoot BIM related issues
- BIM training for staff
- BIM support of projects
- Provide Technology R&D
- Report to manager on a regular basis
- Conduct BIM audits on current projects
- Work with Specification department to integrate eSpecs and Revit
- 3+ years industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of current versions of Autodesk software
- Working knowledge of PC experience in Windows environments, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications.
- Knowledge in Architecture application software is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and communications skills
- Self-directed, proactive approach
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to learn and articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people
- Excellent attention to detail
- We promote a spirit of inclusion.
- We work together and play together.
- We encourage volunteering among staff members.
- We celebrate innovation.
- We have multiple offices.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, and an FSA plan.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity and mentorship.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to [email protected].
Please visit our website for additional information about our firm: www.Bassettiarch.com