We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Architect for our Seattle office. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong design sensibility, technical abilities, and expertise in designing K-12 facilities.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing team management and technical leadership for medium- and large-scale public works projects; and should be able to succeed in all project phases; from pre-design through project closeout.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for construction documents, including code analysis, permitting process coordination, and consultant coordination.
- Communicating clearly and efficiently with both the design team and the client group
- Work to meet the project budget and project schedule.
- Work directly with the Principal in Charge on all aspects of the project.
- Coordinate the work of the consultant team.
- Participate to project pursuits and general marketing efforts.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 10 + years of experience in a range of architectural skills.
- Licensed to practice architecture in a minimum of one state.
- Proficiency with Revit, Excel, and Microsoft Project is preferred.
- Ability to work creatively in a collaborative environment during all phases of design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with K-12 projects is critical.
- LEED certification is desirable, as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design.
Qualified candidates should submit a PDF including a cover letter, resume, and work samples via email to: [email protected].